Welcome to our website
We strive for, Constant Value Addition with honesty and integrity
Our mission is always to strive to be the front-runners in our profession and be a one stop value additive firm. Our endeavour is to enable our clients to get value added services from us even as we acknowledge our ever evolving professional responsibilities. Our motto requires us to remain updated about the latest developments in the field of accounts, audits and taxation and to train oneself as well as the team to achieve the objective.
Excellence to us, is about adding value beyond what is expected by delivering unique solutions – on time through our innovativeness and insight, and by employing best practices, all translating into work of the highest quality.
- Clarification on MRP revision for items in stock and covered by MRP levy prior to July 1st. - Download Here.
- C Forms not to be sought moving forward unless dealing in specified goods not under GST. - Download Here.
- Karnataka State Level Anti-Profiteering Screening Committee. - Download Here.
- Karnataka e-way bill rules and procedure for refund. - Download Here.
- Duty drawback on re-export to include IGST and cess. - Download Here.
- Due Dates for return filing. - Download Here.
- Revised Guidelines on e-Way Bill. - Download Here.
- GSTR 6 - ISD Return filing date extended for July and August. - Download Here.
- Reconciliation of GSTR Returns-Process. - Download Here.
- Process to be followed for self sealing on exports and approvals. - Download Here.
- Single or multiple High Sea Sales liable only at the point of actual import. - Download Here.
- IGST charged on exports - Automatic refund based on GSTR 3 and Shipping Bill.Download Here.
- Circular issued in Assam regarding GST Permit and transit pass to be carried for movement of goods. - Download Here.
- Clarification issued in Nagaland regarding tax applicability on contiuing supplies or works on transition to GST. - Download Here.
- Clarification on exports and deemed exports in the context of GST. - Download Here.
- Clarification on methodology of authentication of records in GST-Telangana. - Download Here.
- Delegation of Power for LUT acceptance in Haryana and Clarification on IGST and refund on exports. - Download Here.
- Guidelines Issued In Haryana On Roadside Inspection of Conveyance and Detention of Goods. - Download Here.
- Guidelines issued on transitional credit in GST and process involved - Telangana. - Download Here.
- Notification on Way bill process for movement of goods in Telangana under GST. - Download Here.
- Procedure for TDS under GST clarified for Government agencies and establishments in Maharashtra.Download Here.
CBEC clarifies that B17 bond in case of EOU/STP/EHTP would serve the requirement of continuity bond and there would not be any need for furnishing additional or separate continuity bond. It has also further clarified that inter-unit transfers between EOU/STP would be without payment of customs duty though applicable GST would have to be paid. Clarification on inter-unit transfer and B17 bond for EOU.